About Me

My photo
Catherine Teo. Yu Wei is my name!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coming back music

Came back! Why do I go back? Everyone does that.

What do I like? What do I want? What do I need? What do I fear? Music.

Uncertainty. Feeling unloved. Love.

Love.

Seeking love.

Revenge. A twisted form of anger.

It's a beautiful yet dark emotion, exploring the every epitome of any human's dark side.

Revenge is not facing your music. Is a form of escapism. Steering yourself forward in life with a different emotion from despair, jealousy and anger.

"Why. Why am I poorer than others? Why do I not have things that should belong to me but belongs to him/her? Why should I lose my loved ones? I did no wrong so why are they punishing me?" - everyone should face their music.

Music is an universal language. Understood by all. Emotions all in check. You can't be wrong.

Yet sometimes, not even I understand myself. Not to say my music.

Music never lies. And that's why I love music. It evokes my emotions like no other.

No comments: